Friday, May 4, 2007

WOW Moments


A friend of mine introduced me to what she calls WOW moments. These are the things that make you stop and really look and think to yourself wow that is really something. These could be anything from a sunrise to a spectacular sunset, a rainbow, seeing happiness where there has been tragedy, the surprise on a childs face seeing something new for the first time. We tend to get caught up in our own misery at times and forget to really look around us at the things that make us smile. I know if each day we look for that WOW moment the day will seem to much better. I'm not saying I have achieved this but I am trying and I know it's going to take time before it becomes an automatic thing. This picture was one of my WOW moments justing seeing all the bright colors in the setting sun made me stop and say WOW that is beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post, wonderfully put.